Download the EACCME attendance certificate by completing the feedback survey www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/I-DSD2019
- Powerpoint presentations should be sent to Jillian.Bryce@glasgow.ac.uk no later than 28th June. Also bring a copy on a USB or other removable device
- Poster format: Portrait format no bigger than A0 (90cm wide by 120cm long)
On-line Registration idsd2019.eventbrite.co.uk (closed)
|The 7th International DSD Symposium, São Paulo, Brazil, 04/07/2019-06/07/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 13 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.|
|Registration Opens||31st October 2018|
|Abstract Submission Opens||1st February 2019|
|Abstract Deadline||31st March 2019|
|Early Bird Registration closes||30th April 2019|
|Standard Registration closes||22nd June 2019|
Abstract Submission is now closed.
What is the aim of the Symposium?
- To provide an update on conditions affecting sex development
- To facilitate networking of professionals involved in the care of people with conditions affecting sex development
- To promote high quality and meaningful research in the field of sex development
The symposium is aimed at:
- Health care staff
- Clinical and basic scientists
- Parent & patient support groups
- I-DSD Training Workshop for investigators
- Opportunity to present original research
- Bring your own difficult case session
- Poster and oral communication prizes
- Symposium Dinner
Event statistics for the 6th I-DSD Symposium, Copenhagen 2017
The 6th I-DSD Symposium was attended by attendees from 28 different countries across the world with the largest representation from Denmark, United Kingdom, United States, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden Poland, Belgium and France respectively.
The professions of the attendees where stated consisted of doctors, professors, psychologists, geneticists, clinical research fellows, lecturers, researchers, students, nurses, allied health professionals, patient advocacy groups, project managers, scientists, software engineers and volunteers.
Over 114 abstracts were submitted of which 26 were selected for oral presentations and 88 as posters. Prizes were awarded for the best and runner up long and short orals and best and runner up posters.
Please direct all enquiries to the International DSD Symposium Office, firstname.lastname@example.org